Ads 468x60px

Jan 9, 2013

Too busy makes for a bad blogger...

Feels like we doubled almost in size... Growth it good.
Our weekly worship, we've lost our elbow room, for a great reason.... more people!


INDIA

 We sent off a team to India and South Africa today.  Ambassadors!
I though I would share a few of my photos of this land while it is on our hearts and minds
here at the YWAM base.  


I'm not climbing trees or twiddling my thumbs.
 What am I up to?   Well.
I get to continue working in the recruiting office.  We just welcomed a group of 13 new students to come learn about the Lord and missions.



One new January DTS student said this morning...

"I just had my first quiet time ever, here at YWAM. God spoke to me about being a missionary, the where, the who etc." 
 It is day 3! God is already doing so much in the new student's lives.



 TAKE A MOMENT TO STOP AND PRAY FOR THESE PLACES, PEOPLE, WORKERS.
 GOD KEPT SPEAKING TO ME THE WORD "MAJESTIC". WHILE I WAS THERE, LAST YEAR.
90% + OF WOMEN FACE VIOLENCE AND ABUSE IN INDIA.

There are many festivals to many gods.  Hinduism has 1,000s+ gods.

 PRAY FOR FRUIT, OPEN HEARTS, AND HUNGER FOR TRUTH.

 FOR KIDS WHO HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT JESUS. THEY WILL BE SPEAKING TO MANY WHO HAVE NEVER HEARD,
MANY ELDERLY WHO ARE ABANDONED BY THEIR FAMILY WHEN THEY NEED THEM MOST. PRAY FOR CHRISTIANS TO BE A LIGHT TO THEM, AND A CARING FRIEND.


It's a new day... anything can happen!


( photos are unedited, raw, eeek)
Thank you all for your prayers and support in helping people hear & become disciples of Jesus. 

0 comments: