Ads 468x60px

Sep 28, 2013

We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps...


"We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps...Commit your actions to the LORD, and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16: 9,3 (NLT) 


NEWS 4 FALL: God started impressing upon me the need to have a teaching degree in 2009. I initially pursued His leading strictly out of obedience; I started walking in faith by taking classes at night whenever I was stateside. Over time, God has graciously confirmed His will and helped me understand why a teaching degree would be an integral part of my MISSIONS work. It can open doors for the gospel and equip me with teaching strategies.  So, when I am teaching about Jesus, grace, sin and forgiveness; or teaching English as a platform with youth, or teaching hygiene and nutrition in remote villages, I will be utilizing my degree. I am thankful for God’s foresight and His plans to use it for His glory. To complete my training, I will be working in two local schools this fall as a student teacher. I believe God will use me in these schools this fall.

I am learning so much on how to deal with a group of youth.  How o deal with the ones who think they are in ned of more attention.  Man does this ever apply to service overseas!!!  The only difference is less rules and regulations, and less desks!  haha.  That is real life.  I am excited about how God leads and that He goes ahead of us.  

A GET TOGETHER:
OCT. 11th-  Interested in hearing about 2014, me, missions, and some new goals.  Needing to be a part of something bigger than yourself?  I am holding a little coffee and fellowship time on the Oct. 11th.   Email, Facebook or call me, and I can give you the details.   


A BIG THANK YOU - to people and supporters who have been helping behind the scenes, connecting me, praying, and encouraging me to see God's Kingdom come on earth.   

2 comments:

josh duffy said...

This is great. Awesome stuff Becca.

B said...

Thanks Josh. Great to hear from you!