Ads 468x60px

Dec 24, 2013

When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. Matt 2:10

Merry Christmas

Endless Hope Relentless joy... started with a baby boy.
(Listen to the great song below)

"The war was won with a baby boy..... 
Endless hope relentless joy started with a baby boy.......
Baby boy without 
a bed given life back to the dead."
Cards are in the mail but in true form,  may be a tad bit late.  :)  Hey, I tried.
These pictures bring a wash of joy over me.  They are of Gyspy communities that YWAM is reaching out to.

Someone pointed out to me a few facts about the wise men....
  • They weren't Jews. 
  • They were from another country. 
  • They were from another race. 
  • God spoke to them, they followed, and they worshiped Jesus. 

I am praying that God speak to these people, they follow and worship Jesus. 
I am so grateful for so many of you, your friendship, encouragement and support that is a needed and appreciated part of my life and ministry.  I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year, seeing how this Baby Boy rocked the world.   

0 comments: