Ads 468x60px

Dec 31, 2013

A Years End - Blessings!

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
because he has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives
and recovering of sight to the blind,
to set at liberty those who are oppressed,

 
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” ~ Luke 4:18-19

Man, that scripture motivates me.   And is so applicable.

Here is a short video below of some of the work I will be joining.  It tells of a new community that has the potential of becoming the first Ghetto or Mega church.  

Prayers Requests for 2014

  • Please pray for the people of HC.
  • That the Lord would meet them where there at.
  • That lives would be turned upside down for the better.
  • That their hearts would be open and ready to hear the good news.
  • For the Lord to provide financial and personal support to make this move possible.
  • Help in setting up an apartment, making new friends, learning the language, finding a reliable car
  • Strength for transition.
  • That I would find a good doc there instead of having to travel back to the US.
  • That I would cling to Him through this all. (Eph.3:13-21)
  • Most of all that children, youth, and adults would meet Jesus.
  • I am so excited I can't stand it.

Praises for 2013

  • Opportunities to disciple young ladies and enjoy their friendship.
  • Prayers for direction - He answered
  • Prayers for a team and community, He answered.
  • Opening of doors to go overseas long-term.
  • Sharing the gospel and loving on Latins: Nicaragua.
  • Completing my student teaching and Masters Degree.
  • Blessed by people eager partner making sharing the gospel.
  • Blessed by churches who have come behind me to pray and support me in ministry.
  • He truly has opened doors and made a way where there was no way. I can't wait to see what He has in store.
  • Being shown the Lord's timing is worth waiting for.
  • That I survived another year of spelling and grammar mistakes, you haven't strung me up by my toes yet.
Feeling like ending 2013 by blessing?
It's getting down to the wire.  A year end gift will help with the expense of up rooting and going to a new land sharing the Lord.  Thank you to so many who give sacrificially on a regular basis with your time, money and prayers, to see truth be told, and lives changed little by little.
So many of you mean so much to me and will hard to be so far away.  So we must keep in touch via Skype, face-time, phone or email.  God has good things in store for 2014.  


Donate.sm
Give A Year End Blessing Here

0 comments: