Ads 468x60px

Aug 20, 2014

I could tell you...

I feel like I could tell you so many things.  Like, we had a team here from the Netherlands.  They were amazing.  Their attitudes and their gentleness towards everyone.  It was an example to me. They worked so hard and asked to come back again to finish their work at the boys home.
they weeded by hand to perverse the berry bushes.
repaired and then sided 3 sides of the chicken coop. and put the roof on.

helped me build a wicking bed.

weeded the garden and cut the grass.

dug out and set up a playground, and poured concrete.



games with the kids.

The Dutch are tall and fabulous people who were a huge help.

These are all amazing things and we are so thankful. They also helped put on a day camp like VBS. in a neighborhood with a needy community.




But honestly want I want to talk about, what I could tell you about..... I want to pray for all that is going on in the world. There are a lot of news of mass killings, and things of this nature happening.  I know it can feel far off, and even like another world, or hard to wrap our minds around, but I can't help but think we need to be praying.  I hope you will join me in prayer for the times we find ourselves in. 

0 comments: